How to open GST Suvidha Kendra Center, Services, Apply, Franchise, Cost, Profit, Eligibility Criteria, Make Money
It has been 2 long years that GST or ‘Goods and Service Tax’ was implemented in all across India. The objective of implementing GST is to accumulate all the other taxes under one tax. Soon after the implementation of GST people associated with business from small business owner to big industrialists starts founding it confusing and complex regarding how it works. In order to make it easier there is an idea that came to simplify the complexity as well as created an opportunity to earn money through it. Stay on the page in order to learn in details.
What is GST Suvidha Kendra?
The GST Suvidha Kendrais a center where GST related services are provided to the people. The ‘people’ means mostly businessmen and industrialists. The center is backed by the institution that deals with GST; the centers are the franchise partners of the institution. In order to buy the franchise you need to meet the following criteria.
Get post office franchise for just Rs 1 lakh and click here to know how to earn money.
There are some criteria to meat in order to open a help center. The criteria do not ask you to be pundit in GST but some requirement to be met.
- Even though you do not need a complete knowledge on GST, but that does not mean that you do not have any idea about it. You need to be at least 12th pass to open a center.
- You need to have a basic knowledge on accounts so that you can guide people regarding GST.
Criteria for the office
In order to set an office you need space where you can sit and provide service to the people. You need to have an office space of at least 100 to 150 square. m. along with that you need computer with internet connection, printer, scanner, and morpho device. If you find it difficult to run the office all alone then you can hire 1 to 2 people who have basic knowledge on GST, data entry, and accounting.
Benefits of opening a GST Suvidha Kendra
There are lots of benefits of opening a GST Suvidha Kendra and among many the noteworthy one is you can open it at your city near your home. You can serve the people of your city and you do not have go out. You only need to invest in buying few equipments and arranging a little space to set an office. Through this service not only the people but you also will be benefitted by earning money. You can charge fee against the service and it may turn into a prime option for earning livelihood.
Click here to start an AC Rental Service Business during summer.
Services at GST Suvidha Kendra
In case you are wondering what kind of service you have to offer then here it is-
- People often face issue while filing GST returns and you as a GST service provider can help them to file the returns.
- In order to file the return you need to help them in accounting, book keeping, income tax audit, CA certification, and many more.
- Apart from that, you can also do scanning photograph, preparing digital signature, paying electricity bill, mobile recharge, Pan Card, DTH recharge, etc.
- You can also provide services like e-ticketing for air and railways, utility bills and general insurance to keep the office running.
Investment to start GST Suvidha Kendra
To set an office you need to invest some amount at the initial stage. In order to arrange office space and equipments you need 40,000 to 50, 000 rupees only.
Click here to earn millions by starting an Event Management Business.
How to make money from GST Suvidha Kendra?
Like every other business you to be patient to make money as it will earn you more with time. The interesting part of this business is you can earn money with less investment so you need to set small target at first according to your investment. However, you can earn money in two ways- if you have taken the franchise of the center then you can earn money by commission against providing GST related service, and the other way is if you offer additional services along with GST service then you can earn some penny through it.
Idea about the commission
For GST invoice the agency will get 300 rupees and you will get as commission which equals to 30% to 40% of total service charge. If you do GST registration for new GST number then the agency will earn 750 rupees and you will also get 30% to 40% of the charge.
Click here to get a chance to earn Rs. 1 lakhs by starting a Common Service Center Business.
Which company provides GST Suvidha Kendra?
To open GST facility center, you have to take permission of GST facility provider. You need to approach to an agency that offers franchise and all the companies are supposed to connect with GST network. There are companies like CSC, Vakranji, VK Venture and VanWeek Tech Solution that offer franchise GST center. Apart from those there are agencies who like to work in partnership and some of the significant companies are Master GST, Botry Software, Master India and Vape Digital Services etc.
Where and how to apply for GST Suvidha Kendra?
In order to buy the franchise for opening a GST Suvidha Kendra you need to apply for it online.
- You need to visit the official website for GST Suvidha Kendra franchise and then you need to go to the home page, then you need to click on the contact option.
- After clicking on it a new page will appear where you have to fill in the form with correct details. You need to mention the area where you want to open the office in the application form.
- After filling in the form you need to submit the form online. Your form will be scrutinized and if gets approved you will receive a call from the nearest company.
- You need to prepare a demand draft of 20, 000 rupees to buy the franchise. The franchise will include a training session and equipment for the office.
This is the way you can open an office to provide GST facility to the people of your area. And it is needless to say that it can be a good idea to start this business as you do not have to invest much and you will be able to help people regarding tax.
Other Articles –
- Franchise Business Idea Advantages in India
- Patanjali Paridhan Online Franchise Business
- Things need to check before investing in a startup business
- Dona pattal Manufacturing Business