Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Ayushman Bharat Yojana Earn Money [Ayushman Mitra And Registration Of Empaneled Hospital ]
With the launch of Ayushman Bharat scheme, Ayushman Mitra will be appointed. This individual would be responsible for helping beneficiaries of the scheme so that they can easily avail the benefits of the scheme. The Ayushman Mitra will be appointed by help from Health and skill development department. The person appointed under this medical insurance scheme will be working in the government and private hospitals. They will be given salaries on a monthly basis for their service.Therefore, according to plans, this medical insurance scheme has been implemented for the good of the poor people in the country. It would help to improve the health conditions in the country.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana providing medical insurance for poor
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also known by the name of National Health scheme that has been initiated by the Central government in recent times.
- Under this medical insurance scheme, the government has promised to give primary health benefits to a citizen of the country. In addition to this, it also wishes to improve the health conditions in the country and expand the medical infrastructure for the help of the poor.
- Coverage of 40% would be provided to the citizens, and it will mainly aim the poor citizen such that they are able to avail the health benefits under this scheme easily. It is often seen that poor people tend to avoid treatment due to lack of money.
- It has been planned to help out 100 million citizens of the country with the help of this insurance scheme. Moreover, 50 million people will be benefitted from this scheme. The families of the beneficiaries would be given 5 lakh that they can spend on their treatment.
- For the easy implementation of the scheme, each state has to set up state health agency or SHA. After the setup of the agency, the scheme will be implemented in the state with the help of this agency. Madhya Pradesh was the first country to implement this scheme, and similarly, other states would also start implementing the same.
- The National health protection mission agency or AB-NHPMA would be responsible for the smooth functioning of this scheme and implementation of the same.
- Under this Ayushman Bharat scheme, several posts have been made available, and one such is the Ayushman Mitra. In addition, several doctors and nurses would also be appointed to work under this scheme in future.
Details of Ayushman Mitra post
- People would be benefitted – In respect to the theme, 10 lakh people would be appointed by the government to work in the post of Ayushman Mitra. Due to this, job opportunities would be created, and people would be able to get a job pertaining to this scheme.
- Mitra would be appointed from every district – One person will be allowed from each district. When a number of applications come from one district, only one qualified candidate would be chosen for the same.
- Plans can be excited easily – With the help of the Ayushman Mitra, it would be easier to implement the scheme and make sure that the beneficiaries are able to avail its benefits. While trying to complete the application procedure of the scheme, the Mitra would help the beneficiaries to carry it out smoothly.
What are the responsibilities of Ayushman Mitra?
- The Ayushman Mitra will have plenty of tasks, and it includes verification of the identification of the beneficiaries.
- The Ayushman Mitra will have to inform the beneficiaries about the official website and other relevant information pertaining to the scheme.
- The list of the beneficiaries would be filed by Ayushman Mitra, and they will have all the information pertaining to the portal of the scheme.
- The Ayushman Mitra is responsible for informing the beneficiaries and updating them with the list of the hospitals empanelled to help the beneficiaries. The hospitals should be registered with Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- After a patient receives the complete treatment from the concerned hospital, the related documents would be given in the state health agency from which the patients have taken their help.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have Aadhaar card so that they can avail the benefits of the scheme.
How has the training schedule been set for Ayushman Mitra?
- The individual who would be selected for the post of Ayushman Mitra would be given training, and they would be instructed how to carry out their responsibilities.
- The training of the Ayushman Mitra will be conducted by the central government, and it has been scheduled to start in August. After the completion of the training, the Ayushman Mitra should be trained under Skill Development centre under the initiative of Prime Minister.
- After the training session, a health examination will be conducted. In order to get appointed I the post of Ayushman Mitra, they need to pass the exam. In addition to this, the job will be given to the Ayushman Mitra according to the requirements of the state.
Eligibility criteria and age limit of Ayushman Mitra
Certain qualifications are required to apply for the post of Ayushman Mitra. The details of the same have been mentioned on the official website, and therefore, the Ayushman Mitra can apply accordingly. Also, the age limit for applying in the post of Ayushman Mitra has been clearly stated in the portal of the insurance scheme. The application has not yet begun. Once it starts, you will be the first to know about the details of the same.
Remuneration of Ayushman Mitra
The Ayushman Mitra will get 15 thousand rupees on a monthly basis. In addition to this, 50 rupees will be given to them as a sign of promotion when they help the beneficiaries.
How many posts for Ayushman Mitra?
The main aim of the central government is to employ almost 10 lakh individuals within five years. A target of appointing 20 thousand people has been set within 2018 by the central government.
Therefore, applying for the post of Ayushman Mitra would be a good choice as you will be able to earn good money by becoming a part of this insurance scheme.
Hospital owner can earn money by the registration of their hospital in the list of empaneled hospital.
How to register for empaneled hospital?
- For hospital empanelment, the representatives from nursing home and hospital have to login to the official website of the concerned scheme and create an account.
- The representative of the hospital has to go through online registration by using proper link.
- After the representatives open the concerned link, they will have to click on a red button which is named as ‘Hospital Empanelment.’
- Upon clicking this button, a new page pops up and through the representative will have access to the registration page.
- By selecting different options, the representatives will have to create the required account under this scheme. They have to fill in different sections such as name of the hospital, hospital state, type of hospital and others.
- The telephone number of the representative is also required to be entered in the registration form that will have to speak on behalf of the hospital. In addition to this, it is also required to provide the email address in the form.
- After the completion of the registration form, the representative has to enter the correct capchat code in the given box and then click on the ‘create account’ button.
- Following this step, the representative can access other information of the account and can also change them by logging into the account with correct login credentials.
However, when entering the account details make sure that you enter the correct account details. It will help representative to have proper access to the hospitals and help the beneficiaries accordingly.
What are the eligibility criteria for EmpaneledHospital?
- Basic amenities – The health organizations with sufficient medical facilities will be selected under the scheme from which the beneficiaries will be able to seek help. The infrastructure should be such that it is able to benefit a number of people.
- Government and private organizations –It hasal ready been mentioned in the draft of the scheme that both private and government hospitals will be able to register under the scheme.
- Availability of nurses and doctors – In order to get registered under the scheme, the hospital should have adequate medical facilities. In addition to this, it should have sufficient number of in-house doctors and assistances who are able to meet the requirements of the patients round the clock.
- Facility of advanced treatment – The empaneled hospitals should have adequate treatment facilities including some advanced techniques to provide some best facilities to the patients. This facility should include competent cardiology department, cancer care, department that will take adequate care of burnt victims and undergo required surgery. In addition to this, it should have nephrology and urology section to help the patients as required.
- Registration under Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana scheme –When any hospital or medical centers are included under Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana scheme, they will be automatically included under the list of empaneled hospitals that are able to help the beneficiaries. Also, the centers need not register under the scheme.
Other Business Ideas
- How to start Optical Shop Business in India?
- How to Become Property Dealer
- Online Boutique Business Profit
- Best Healthcare Businesses Ideas