Udyog Aadhaar kya hai, Udyog Adhaar key feature, Documents, registration, Correction, Updation process, download under the government of India
With the progress of India the central government is making many new schemes for the citizens. Among all the schemes, there is one scheme that deals with industry. Under this scheme from small to medium scale industries can be registered. The scheme has several benefits and their industries that register them under the scheme can enjoy the advantages. The scheme is for the people in India who have just started their new business or thinking to start new business. In order to register under the scheme the people does not have to face difficulties.
Information regarding the industry base scheme (Udyog Adhar Information)
The Honorable Minister of MSME Mr. Kalraj convened a meeting in October 2015 in New Delhi. The agenda of the meeting was to bring all the small to medium industries under one roof. According to the ministry, that was the first time the scheme was discussed.
Importance of industry base
Earlier the government only looked after the large scale companies and their businesses. But only pampering the big companies cannot help the country to progress further. This is the reason the central government turned the focus from the large scale business to small and medium scale industries. In order to help the industry the government has decided to provide subsidy. To get the subsidy the business needs to register under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. Though the registration process is not easy and this is the reason many small and medium companies cannot become the part of it.
Objective of the industry base (Udyog Aadhar Objectives)
- Simplify the registration process
The primary objective of the scheme is to make the process legal for the small and micro businesses. The scheme looks after that the entire process can run legally. Earlier the registration process was complicated and this is the reason the small, micro and the medium industries used to avoid the registration. But now the government has ease up the registration process for the small scale businessman.
- Control over unemployment
The government wants to eradicate the unemployment from the Indian market. The scheme will promote the small, micro and medium business in the market and by doing that the government want to encourage the youth to start their own business. The government believes that by this process the problem regarding unemployment will be reduced.
- Increase the competitiveness in the market
The scheme is believed to increase the competitiveness in the market. The competitiveness will eventually help to increase the quality of the product and the service. The good quality product or service will help to increase the economy of the country. The competitiveness will bring prospect in the business industry.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Scheme
- The primary benefit that the scheme is providing is that the registration has become easier. One can register under the scheme from home. Registering under the scheme will help to end the corruption in the industry.
- The scheme has ease up the loan process. The candidate can open their current account in the bank through the registration process. Taking loan from the bank will be easier for those who have registered their business under the scheme. If any businessman wants loan he or she does not have to deal with third party or show the property related documents.
- The registration of the company will be done by the help of the government. The government will subsidise the business. The subsidy will help the company to grow further.
Required documents for Udyog Adhaar registration
- In order to register the business the businessman needs the Aadhaar card. It is the most crucial document when it comes to the registration. At time of the registration mobile number is also required.
- During the time of registration along with Aadhaar card the residential proof also required to be submitted. Apart from that, the documents regarding the place where you are starting your business are also required at the time of registration. The candidate needs to produce caste certificate. According to the terms and condition of the scheme, the backward class will get a few benefits from the scheme.
- At the time of the registration the candidate will be asked to produce the bank account details. Therefore, the candidate needs to show the passbook. This will bring transparency in getting the subsidy from the government.
Udyog Aadhar registration process
- In order to register under the scheme the businessman needs to fill the base number. The 12 digit number will be available on the official website of MSME. http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx on the site the candidate will be asked to fill the name that is written on the identity card.
- The candidates do not have Aadhaar card they need to show the enrolment card of industry base. Apart from that, the candidate needs to produce the photocopy of the document that is authorised by the government with the ID proof along with photo.
- At the time of verification, the candidate will get an OTP to the registered mobile number. After the verification the further process will start.
- After that, the candidate needs to fill the gender, caste and company name along with the type of the business.
- After that, the candidate needs to provide all the necessary information regarding the business and the company. The information will include the number of equipment and number of employees.
- If the candidate has any old registration then he or she has to disclose it at the time of new registration under the scheme.
- After doing this candidate needs to provide email ID, and bank account details. After that the candidate will get the UAM number from the government. The number validates the existence of the company.
What is UAM?
UAM implies to Industry base Memorandum. It is a process under which the small to medium business are registered. The process is run by the MSME Department of Indian.
The ways of improving the Udyog Adhar
Improving the industry base is quite easy now. In order to do this the candidate needs to fill the industry base number on http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UA_EntrepreneurLogin.aspx
After filling the number an OTP will be generated. The number that is given during the time of registration is considered as the registration ID.
Verification of Udyog Adhar
The candidate needs to click on http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UA_VerifyUAM.aspx after that, a page will open. The candidate needs to fill the 12 digit number. After filling the number an image will appear a little below. The image is the captcha code that is needed to be filled. After filling that the candidate need to click on the verify option. The candidate will see a result page it will verify the registration of the industry base.
How to download registration base online?
In order to download the registration base the candidate needs to visit http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/ua/PrintApplication_Pub.aspx after that the candidate will be asked to put the Aadhaar card number and industry base number. One can print out the result.
- The already registered company cannot register in the future. The origin and the functional area of the business need to be in the country. The owner also has to be Indian citizen.
- There is no limit of money is set by the government. According to the MSME Ministry, only small, micro, and medium companies can register under the scheme. According to the scheme, the amount is 10 million for the manufacturing companies and 5 million for service companies.
More Small Business Ideas:
- MSME Online Registration Process
- Start CSC Services Business Registration Rules
- Franchise Business ideas in India
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Act