What are the steps to start a YouTube Channel for Kids , Create, Name, ideas, logo, download
YouTube has become one of the most popular sites for sharing videos. People can also get access to different informative videos on the internet through YouTube. But it has also become an important platform to create video and earn from it. Children are also interested in watching cartoons, knowledge related videos and entertainment videos as well. There are many YouTube channels that focus on children’s entertainment. So, if you are planning to start a Youtube channel, you have to make certain considerations. Read the following part of the article to know better about how to start a YouTube channel for children.
Detailed Procedure to Start a YouTube Channel for Younger Ones
If your child is 13 years old, you can start to make a YouTube channel for him or her. Following are the steps to create the channel.
- Use a parent’s account to access the channel – With a Gmail account, it is better that you login to the YouTube channel with the help of the Gmail account. Check the upload defaults and the comments section that will help to go live or turning it off. To have control on the settings, it is better to use your personal Gmail login credentials. Here, your child can also get access to the YouTube channel and incorporate some creative designs in the videos and add descriptions as needed.
- Create a family link account – In this case, it is better to use Google’s Family Link app that helps create an account for children even if they are below 13 years of age.
- Try to use a different website – As YouTube is among the popular video site, it is necessary to maintain some built-in security measures.
Click here to earn 50 thousand rupees sitting at home from Data Entry Business.
If your child is more than 13 years of age, the following suggestions will help you.
- Make a suitable plan – You can ask your child about what they wish to upload in the channel and who they think their target audience can be. Also, ask them for how many times they want to post the video and whether they wish to include ads or not.
- Discuss the content – Before posting the video, let your child know whether it is correct to add any content with the video. Also, share some basic elements and let them know about digital citizenship.
- Launch a ‘Beta’ – Start sharing links of small-ups with your video. Maintain suitable privacy settings and make the video limited to a small group of friends and family. This way, you can get constructive feedback on the video that you post.
- Check-in – Once you post the video, continue to support it and share it. Be prepared to go through both positive and negative issues pertaining to the video. In this case, your child must trust you that you have posted the right video. For any video that you upload, there will be both positive and negative reviews for the same.
- Properly handle feedback – Teenage is often confused with the feedback that they get. They also get surprised whether the video has been acclaimed by all or not. Some comments may be heartbreaking, but they can learn through feedback. However, comments are the best way to know whether the video is reaching to a wider group of audience or not.
Tips that Help Train Your Child
With the above-mentioned information that you provide to your children, you have to find the right steps to start your YouTube channel for your kid. You should name the YouTube channel and make sure that you upload content that your children like.
Click here to know about how to earn money by making a video on TikTok App.
Steps to Start a YouTube Channel
- Firstly, you must have a computer or laptop with a stable internet connection. In this, you should be able to access YouTube via its official link. By this, you have to create an account. Here, you can also make use of your Gmail account to login.
- After you sign in to your YouTube account, click on the option ‘Create a YouTube channel’ that comes on the left side.
- Since you will be posting content as per your child’s wish, keep it the name that your child wants. Try to make it an attractive one so that it stands out from the rest. With plenty of YouTube channels for children, try to upload unique and interesting content.
- After creating the account and naming the channel, it is time to post videos, post comments and add descriptions to the videos as required.
Preparations to Make for Video Uploading
If you follow the below-mentioned steps, you can create quality content for your YouTube channel. Along with interesting video, you have to add attractive content so that children find it interesting to open the video. Some tips for it are given below.
- Attract children – Videos that you create should be suitable for your children and therefore, you have to include items like crying, laughing, walking, speaking and playing. It should be engaging content for children. Also, children should be able to learn from the video content.
- User-friendly content – The video that you upload must be user-friendly. You should be able to share the video with family and friends easily. Also, it must promote interest, education and result in development. Family members should be motivated by the video and get connected to each other more.
- Uploading content as per age group – Make sure that you upload age-appropriate content and avoid videos that can result in violence, crime, controversy or explicit content.
- Consider child safety – While uploading video, considering child’s safety is important. Your child should feel safe and along with other child who views the video.
- Become a role model – Try to make a video such that children look for positivity from the video.
- Try to maintain originality – Never make the mistake of providing repetitive and sensational content. Instead, try to choose that has some depth and showcases reality.
- Use the latest trends when uploading videos – As per latest trends, your family and friends should be able to relate with the video. If you can upload a popular idea, chances are higher for driving better traffic for your video.
Click here to know about How to start a Local TV Channel in India.
Things to Consider Choosing the Right Software
With plenty of options for online video editing software, choosing the right one shall help make the video easily. Also, the software should have suitable options that enable you to edit your video the way you want it. You have to be careful about visual effects as you are making videos for children. In this regard, you can take help from studios that make animation videos. So, you can ask to make animation videos for your YouTube channel at a lower rate.
In case, you have a low budget for your channel, you can use YouTube Movie Maker. Adobe After Effects to edit special effects on the video. The YouTube Movie Maker is a user-friendly app that enables you to edit both video and audio files.
Necessity to use Good Mobile Camera or DSLR Camera along with Microphone
For making quality video, it should be created with good mobile camera that has HD quality in it. It helps to get better quality video. Along with camera, microphone facility is also needed. Even a DSLR camera is also suitable to make a YouTube video.
Click here to know how you can earn a lot from Baby Sitting or Day Care or Creche Business.
Process of Video and Audio Editing
Try to make videos that are audience friendly. Before uploading, source video footage can be edited. Here you can remove unwanted parts of the video. You can also trim video part, add in graphics, adjust color and edit background color and music. Make sure that you can incorporate good audio quality of the video. In case of poor quality audio, it may be difficult to attract the attention of the target group.
Adding Text and Subtitles
To retain the attention of your target audience until the video ends, try to add attractive texts and interesting subtitle relating to the video. People love watching videos that come with subtitles as it becomes easy for them to understand the idea of the video better.
Click here to know about Best Online Internet Business Ideas for 2019.
Adding Video Intro
To increase the number of target people, try to add video intro that shall help you describe what the video will cover. At the end of the video, you have to share the message of sharing the video, commenting, and subscribing to the YouTube channel. This step should be done for every video that you upload as this shall help audience stay connected with the video content throughout.
Steps to save the video
Once the video is ready, try to save it as MP4 file inside YouTube Movie Maker. Also, you have to add the main keywords used while saving the file name. Here, you have to keep in mind that the main keywords will help increase search rank of the video.
Click here to get the opportunity to earn money by doing Digital Marketing.
Publishing Video on YouTube
After saving the video, it is time to upload it. While uploading the video, you have to take care of the following steps.
- Add compiling title, video description and tags containing the main keyword of your video before uploading it. The main keywords of the video shall help drive in more traffic and rank your video at the top of the search list for the keywords that you have used.
- Here, you have to choose video thumbnail carefully. While choosing thumbnail, you get three options from YouTube. However, you can choose one depending on your needs. Try to add a good thumbnail that shall help viewers to select your video among others easily.
- Time management is important when uploading a video. Make sure that you upload video after a fixed time interval that shall help to engage the interest of your audience.
How to Promote YouTube Video
The main purpose of the video is to drive in more traffic in the search results through the keywords used relating to the topic. To attract more viewers for your video, start video promotion soon after uploading it. In addition, it helps increase initial traction that encourages your video to rank among other competing videos on YouTube. Try to share your video more on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog and others.
Click here to know how you can earn from 1 to 1.5 lakhs per month from Blogging Website Business.
Soon after making your video, you have to make ways so that it becomes easy for people to watch your video soon. Viewers should not have trouble in viewing your video. Make sure that you offer good quality of video and audio so that the video is liked by people across ages. This way, more children will start subscribing to your channel. So, you must follow the above-said steps that shall help you create a YouTube channel for your children.
Answer: When using a family link to make a Google account even if your child is below 13 years of age, it is better to use YouTube Kids app. So, children cannot use YouTube and the features it provides until they are 13 years of age and have a Google account.
Answer: Children under 13 years of age cannot have YouTube channel account. However, when children from 13 to 17 years wish to open a YouTube channel account, it should be done with parental permission.
Answer: Yes, YouTube is safe for children, but it is important to keep a watch on what your children are watching. There are chances that they might come across wrong videos and advertisement on YouTube.
Answer: YouTube warns about preventing your child from seeing inappropriate videos. Therefore, if parents come across any inappropriate site, they can block and report the channel.
Answer: If you wish to start a YouTube channel business in the USA, a minimum of rupees 5 thousand dollars to 15 thousand dollars will be required.
Some Other Articles –
- Things to keep in mind before starting your own business
- How to start a Coffee Shop Business
- 2020 Top Home based Business Ideas for Housewives and Moms
- Online Magazine Business in India